Full Participation Adventure Safaris
Come for a journey with us and experience a real Adventure Safari with all your natural senses! Smell the frehness of the earth, marvel at the sunsets and surround yourself with the buzz of anunpolluted African night.
Experience Africa – extreme and beautiful with the vibrant colour and a living energy not experienced on any other continent. We love you will be coming along with us to the heart of the Kalahari, into the mouth of adventure and to the edge of your wildest dreams – Botswana awaits you.
What’s Included and What’s Excluded on the Botswana Adventurer Safari
Your Safari Includes………..
- Comfortable walk-in tented accommodation in a 2.5 metre bow tent with built in floors and mosquito gauze at windows and entrance. Mattresses are provided (Note: no sleeping bags are provided)
- Shared ablution facilities consisting of shower and bush loo
- Licensed and experienced professional guide for the duration of your safari
- Game drives on safari and mokoro trip in the Okavango Delta
- Transportation in custom made safari vehicle
- All entrance and camping fees within the National Parks & Game Reserves
- Dedicated guide and cook as well as local mekoro polers in the Okavango Delta
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to lunch on Day 7
Your Safari Excludes………..
- International & domestic or charter flights and airport departure taxes
- Sleeping bag, pillow and towel
- Laundry and bathroom amenities
- Travel, cancellation and medical insurance (essential on all safaris) PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL EMERGENCY EVACUATION COVER
- Optional activities
- Water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages – these can be purchased in Kasane prior to departure
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
2017 – US$1199 pps
2018 – US$1299 pps
Departure every Thursday in Kasane (Mar – Dec)
What to Bring for your Adventure Safari
LUGGAGE TO CONSIST OF:
• one large kit bag.
• no hard suitcases (max. weight = 12kg).
• one item of hand luggage (e.g. A small backpack).
• Passport (must be valid at least another 6 months from date of entry) and valid visas
• Torch with spare batteries and globes.
• Warm Jacket.
• Swimming Costume.
• Natural Clothing (i.e. No bright colours).
• A pair of light weight long pants and a lightweight long sleeve shirt (to use against the sun).
• Comfortable walking shoes and strops/sandals.
• Camera Equipment, Binoculars, and lots of spare memory cards & batteries.
• Water bottle.
• Personal Toiletries in small bag, not a vanity case.
• Suntan Lotion and block out for the face.
• Malaria Prophylaxis.
• Mosquito repellant lotion/spray.
PERSONAL FIRST AID KIT:
• Note: A complete First Aid Kit is available on all vehicles but personal medicines must be brought for the duration of the tour.