Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is set on a high plateau, westward facing towards the Zambezi River and over looking a waterhole and the natural bush of the Zambezi National Park.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is one of the most popular hotels in Vic Falls and for an excellent reason. It has a unique location overlooking a waterhole well frequented by wildlife. Sunsets from the Buffalo bar viewing deck are a must do activity even for people not staying there. The bedrooms all have great views, some of them overlooking the waterhole. The service and food is excellent infact everything about this Lodge is fantastic and we highly recommend it in this price range of luxury hotels.
The central lodge area which encompasses the Reception, the gift shop, the Buffalo Bar, the MaKuwa Kuwa restaurant and various lounges underwent a complete facelift in 2012, and the rooms in mid 2014, bringing the lodge up to truly international standards.
All the bedrooms at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge are en-suite and the sliding glass doors open onto balconies with uninterrupted views of the National park, some rooms overlooking the waterhole.
Facilities and Services
• 24 hour Reception services
• Internet CafÃ© with e-mail access, digital photo downloading, CD printing and photo printing facilities
• Wireless Internet access from all rooms and public areas
• TV lounge with satellite link
• Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests
• Ample free car parking space
• Facilities for guests with disabilities
• Baby sitting service (advance notice required)
• Guest library and Games Room
• 24 hour security
• Telescope viewing facilities over the onsite waterhole and surrounds from the activities desk
• 72 rooms – en suite bathrooms
• Private viewing decks
• A complimentary bus shuttle service runs every hour into town and back. Up till 10pm
• Remote Air conditioning/Ceiling Fans
• Room safes
• MaKuwa Kuwa Restaurant
• The Boma Restaurant